Get on our radar for what promises to be a big year for ‘millennials’.
Join us at our informal panel-led networking event for ‘Millennials’ (we hate that word as well) both freelance and permanent to understand the career opportunities in marketing and PR available in 2019.
Date Wednesday 16th January 2019 Time 6pm Location WeWork, Aldwych, London 71-91 Aldwych, London WC2B 4HN
Here are some of the best jobs our candidates moved to during 2018.
FREELANCE / FIXED TERM CONTRACT ROLES – THIS MARKET IS VERY BUSY SO IF YOU ARE AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY OR YOUR BOOKING IS COMING TO AN END BEFORE CHRISTMAS OR IN EARLY JANUARY GET IN TOUCH TO COME AND SEE US
- £90,000 12 month contract Head of Influencer Communications for leading global fashion retailer. Creating & driving the consumer influencer offering for the EMEA office
- £300-£350/day Freelance Consumer Associate Director at top 5 global comms agency leading on household name account in the drinks sector
- 450-£550/day Freelance flexible working Senior Planner for boutique Earned agency, devising strategy for global consumer client
- £110,000 Interim Communications Director for leading Arts organisation 6 months to permanent
- £35,000 Inhouse PR Manager 12 month (mat cover) in the travel and tourism sector – working within a busy press office environment.
- £100,000 12 month FTC Associate Director. Senior agency role working across a consumer health brand. Initially a contract with the view to go permanent.
PERMANENT ROLES – DESPITE THE PRESENT ECONOMIC UNCERTAINTY THE PERMANENT MARKET NEEDS AMBITIOUS TALENTED COMMS & MARKETING PROFESSIONALS – COMPANIES WILL PAY COMPETITIVE SALARIES + INVEST IN YOUR TRAINING & DEVELOPMENT MORE THAN EVER BEFORE.
- £75,000 In-house Communications Manager for Consumer Energy Company – Central London. Driving compelling & imaginative consumer campaigns for a household name brand that is changing the way we manage the consumption of energy in our homes and work places
- £40,000 Senior Account Manager at a global creative agency within the sports team, across communications and sponsorship. Working on the comms strategy for the Cricket World Cup 2019 and Martini’s partnership with Williams
- £50,000 In- house Marketing Manager EMEA of Global lifestyle leisure wear brand
- £140,000 Package In house Employee Engagement/Internal Communications director with leading British brand with expertise in digital platforms to engage and collaborate with a 50,000 strong global workforce
- £35,000 Account Manager at the world’s leading sport & entertainment agency working on their flagship account – Jaguar Land Rover re-energizing their comms strategy as they approach their 2nd season in Formula E
- £45,000 Corporate Comms Manager – National Governing Body – Playing a vital role in enhancing and protecting the governing body’s corporate reputation as well as building strong relationships across the sport’s network.
- £28,000 Senior Account Executive – Corporate Comms – a leading strategic communications consultancy winning nearly 100% of their pitches in 2018
- £75,000 New Business Director, Sports Agency working closely with the MD focusing on the growth of the agency and guiding it in its next chapter.
- £90,000 Junior Director, Agency launching the Research arm of an established marketing agency
- £110,000 Head of Communications with a leading Entertainment Agency. Leading, developing and growing a communications team.
- £36,000 Campaigns Manager Social purpose driven work within an arts/culture/entertainment space
- £130,000 Managing Partner of Consumer PR Network Agency working alongside the Creative Director to run and grow the company
- £150,000 Managing Director – established integrated agency in digital, earned & owned
- £25,000 Graduate + Trainee Analytics & Insights for leading Marketing consultancy